[OutVoice] Roger Kuhn Gig - BINGO - June 4th

Roger Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Tue Jun 3 04:50:27 CDT 2008

Greetings ­ please join me this Wednesday, June 4th, at Will Clark¹s Porno
Bingo.  I¹ll be playing a set of tunes to get the crowd ready for a night of
O 69s and B 22s (Quack Quack).  Proceeds from the night will benefit
S.W.I.S.H. (Straight Women in Support of Homos).

This gig will also serve as a bon voyage for me as I¹m off to Costa Rica for
a big part of the summer for yoga, sun, inspiration and joy.

The fun starts at 8:30.  Deets below.

Wed, June 4th
8:30pm
9th Ave. Bistro ­ 693 9th Ave (btwn 47 & 48 St.)

Peace and love.

Roger Kuhn
--
let the beauty and the light shine!