[OutVoice] QMH for July 28, 10pm CST -- Elliot Pilshaw Interview

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 10:53:11 CDT 2008

Howdy  from Houston,
My July Queer Music Heritage features an  interview with Elliot Pilshaw,
co-founder of The Flirtations, an original case  member of Tom Wilson Weinberg's
"The Ten Percent Revue," founder of the group  Sons & Lovers, and an excellent
solo artist.
Playlist
Elliot Pilshaw & Lorin  Schlamberg:
To Try for the Sun  (1982)
How  Nice (1982)
Something About the Women  (1982)
Elliot Pilshaw – Mishirei Eretz  Ahavati (1984)
Ten  Percent Revue – Before Stonewall (1985)
Elliot Pilshaw – Matelot (1986)
Elliot Pilshaw – While Walking (1986) *
Elliot Pilshaw – Walls to Roses (1986) *
Elliot Pilshaw – Feels Like Home (1986)
Flirtations – Shooting Star  (1990)
George Fulginiti-Shakar &  Elliot Pilshaw – Welcome Home (1990)
Sons  & Lovers – Listen (1994)
Sons & Lovers – Waterfall  (1994)
Sons  & Lovers – Emotional Rollercoaster (1994)
Michael Callen – We’ve Had Enough (1994)
Elliot Pilshaw – Who Have You Loved Today? (1986)
*  = internet show only

You can stream or download the show anytime,   at
_http://www.queermusicheritage.com/jul2008.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/jul2008.html)

And, the radio version is on KPFT, 90.1fm, Houston, Monday,  July  28th
at 10pm, CDT, and the station netcasts at _http://www.kpft.org_
(http://www.kpft.org)

Thanks for listening,

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show  site:

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my  Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and  co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the  GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This  Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past  Audiofile segments are archived
at _http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html)
Also  co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 9-11 pm, _www.kpft.org_ (http://www.queervoices.org/)
and at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.