[OutVoice] Renew Your HB LUV LIST Subscription (Very Last Chance) - NEW ALBUM, New Video/Single Release, CD Release Parties in your city?!

Houston Bernard houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 11:57:23 CDT 2008

the last notice.

GO here www.HoustonBernard.com

Hello Friends,

I hope you have been enjoying your summer. I have been working hard.
I hope to get on a beach in these next couple weeks or at least to a
pool. The NYC CD Release Party was truely awesome, Im glaad to see so
many of my friends out to celebrate the event with me.

If you would like a CD Release Party in your city, lets chat. Or if
you're a DJ and wanna spin the new single release.

Also, if you're considering buying my new album, please check it out,
I have worked very hard on it and is my the first CD that I produced
and wrote 99% of it. with 15 tracks...

xo

HoustonBernard

NEW ALBUM, "See the World"
www.cdbaby.com/cd/houstonbernard3   and on iTunes.

The video for I FEEL GORGEOUS will be on LOGO by the end of August.

The single EP has 16 Remixes available. Check it out.
www.cdbaby.com/cd/houstonbernard4  and on iTunes

CD RELEASE PARTIES-Cd Giveaways and more...

Portland, OR - CD Release Party
219 NW Davis St
Portland, OR 97209
(503) 248-9135
www.ccslaughterspdx.com (
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmNjc2xhdWdodGVyc3BkeC5jb20= )
Giveaways and dancing !!

Los Angles
BLENDER's Back to the Maltshoppe Nite
Saturday - August 9th
9pm
@ Faultline
4216 Melrose Ave.
Los Angles, CA

Sept. 18th- Milwaukee
Milwaukee CD Release Party Babylon at the Red Light,
1758 N Water Street,Milwaukee, WI
Babylon is hosted every Thursday night by PUMP!

If you would like to have a CD Release Party in your city.

Email DomDouglasEnt at gmail.com

T-Shirts and Posters

Discounts available on the site www.HoustonBernard.com

INTERVIEWS coming

Mid/Late August there will be intereviews on LOGO- NewNowNext and
also Homophonic.com and outvoice.net

You might have seen the recent interviewsin HX NYC, Unzipped Mag and
more...Ill let you know if you re-sign up on my mailing list.
www.HoustonBernard.com

MOVIES

www.GastonPictures.com

I look forward to your feedback on the music and everything.

Houston Bernard

HoustonBernard at yahoo.com