[OutVoice] Playlist: July 18, 2008

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 14:00:29 EDT 2008

Music:

Purple Conspiracy - Nick Granato - Outside The Lines (Happy Birthday)

All My Trials - John Paul Sharp - Spiritual (Happy Birthday)

Oh What A World - Rufus Wainwright - Want One

Just Another Dream - Morry Campbell - Long Way Home

The Undoing - Dudley Saunders - The Billy White Acre Sessions

*****New Album Double Cut*****

I Am Who I Am - Anna Gutmanis - I Am Who I Am

Let It Slide - Anna Gutmanis - I Am Who I Am

www.annagutmanis.com

Something New - Avi Wisnia - Presents

Chandelier - Rachael Sage - Chandelier

Guantanamo - John Raymond Pollard - Character

Sunday - Dan Manjovi - Dan Manjovi

I Pull It Apart - Matthew Brookshire - Best Friend

*****New Album Triple Cut*****

A Call To Action - Angie Evans - Cycle Of Fruit

The Way - Angie Evans - Cycle Of Fruit

The Tip - Angie Evans - Cycle Of Fruit

www.angieevans.com

Two Nobodies In New York - Jeff Bowen, Hunter Bell - [Title Of Show]

The Underdogs - Jen Foster - Songs From The Underdogs

Harry Faddis
Steve Sims
The Quest of Life
Fridays Noon - 2pm Eastern
WRPI Troy 91.5 FM

Play-list and guest's web sites posted after the show at:
www.thequestoflife.com

Submit your music so we can play it:

Steve Sims
391 Herrington Hill Road Greenwich, NY 12834

Live on the web @ www.wrpi.org

Visit and support Outmusic      www.outmusic. com