[OutVoice] The Gay Wedding Song Released by Jack Schell The SoundWeaver

Jack Schell jackschell at davidbowie.com
Thu Jul 17 19:36:28 CDT 2008

July 18, 2008
For Immediate Release: The Gay Wedding Song Released by Jack Schell, the
SoundWeaver

In support of California's landmark decision for marriage equality for
same sex couples, Jack Schell (theSoundWeaver) is releasing his Wedding
Song as the Gay Wedding Song.
The Single will be available August 2008 on itunes, Rhapsody; amazon.com
as well as Napster, eMusic.com, and the like.

Jack enlisted the help of Northwest artist/rock photographer William
Landers for the classic cover art suitable for framing!
www.myspace.com/rightbrain

Jack says about his solo piano song, “I was overjoyed when California
decided to stand up for marriage equality. Finally my Wedding song that
had graced many traditional weddings (including my mothers) would have the
same chance to spread love at gay weddings in a state I hold dear to my
heart.
I look forward to the day all of America is free and equal for those in
love to marry and be counted as equals.”
Preview the song at www.myspace.com/jackschell  or
www.myspace.com/soundweaver2

Reviews:

With the recent legalization of gay marriage in California, the timing is
perfect for the release of Jack Schell's "Gay Wedding Song".  The beauty
in his music reflects the beauty of America's growing acceptance of love,
no matter the gender.

Kimmi, SoupyGato Show/CD reviews www.myspace.com/goofymusicchick

"Simply beautiful.... I was honored to have this wonderful piece of music
a part of the recent ceremony I performed."
                 ~ Rev. Daniel j Harris
Host of The SoupyGato Show, SoupyGato.com (G.L.B.T. Showcase 85a, 85b,
85c, 85d) http://www.gcast.com/u/soupygato/main

"I was given the privilege to use The Wedding Song for my wedding.
            Gay or straight this was the perfect selection. This song
allowed for
            perfect timing as each of my attendants came down the isle.
            Every time I hear this song it brings back wonderful memories,
as I know it will for years to come." Thanks again Jack.
Best Wishes, Mrs. Chris Chapman

Gay Wedding Song....

What a truly beautiful piece of music! It’s a great song for a wedding
or anytime. When I listen to it I feel total peace and happiness. It seems
like Jack's fingers glide across the keys like they are made of butter.
And like Mr. Schell, I am so happy about the legalization of gay marriages
in CA. I hope all of the other states follow suit and do the same thing. I
think it’s wonderful!
Keep the tunes coming Jack. You are an incredible composer and performer.
Diane Zielinski
www.crystalartz.com

“Musical Art Pieces To Rejuvenate Your Soul”
C P 2008 Merkaba Publishing, INC.
For more information contact Jack at
jackschell at theSoundWeaver.com