[OutVoice] BARRY GOSNELL featured on Gay Guitarists Worldwide/July 2008

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 07:47:15 CDT 2008

OK, LGBT fans of heavy rock guitar -

GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE has a special summer treat for you.   Meet Houston,
Texas guitarist/composer/guitar-maker BARRY GOSNELL - our featured player for
July 2008.

Barry's handsome visage will grace our
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists homepage all month (Bears - be still your beating hearts...)

Read both our photo-filled interview with Barry and review of music from his
three instrumental guitar projects at:
http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html

"I recently started building my own guitars. It felt like it was the next
logical step and almost a need because no one made the guitar I wanted. Over
years of being my own guitar tech, I’ve learned the inner workings of the guitar -
thinking of all the things I would change. Let me tell you, there’s nothing
like picking up a guitar you’ve built and making music with it".- B. Gosnell

luv -
robert urban - founder
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists