[OutVoice] warm wishes

Ronald Waite rwaite at twcny.rr.com
Tue Jul 1 08:29:52 EDT 2008

June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Roddy Bottum (Imperial Teen)
and
Happy Birthday to Fred Schneider (B-52s)
and
Happy Birthday to Dave Montana (Storybox)
and
Happy Birthday to Andy Stephenson

More Birthdays at www.famousbirthdays.com

Other LGBT: Happy Birthday to Farley Granger (7/1/1925)

"Like a morning dream, life becomes more and more bright the longer we live,
and the reason of everything appears more clear. What has puzzled us before
seems less mysterious, and the crooked paths look straighter as we approach
the end." ~ Jean Paul Richter

E-cards are sent through BlueMountain.com. At www.myspace.com/ranw you will
see pictures of the persons having a birthday this week, hear their music,
and/or see a video of them performing.