[OutVoice] New show "Getting To Know You" premieres tonight Guest star - Nhojj!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Thu Jan 31 17:51:17 CST 2008

Hope everyone is having a great 2008! Join me starting tonight for a new show, "Getting To Know You" on Rainbow World Radio, www.rainbowworldradio.com. The show starts at 8:00pm eastern time. My special guest for this show is the awe-inspiring Nhojj! The complete "Soul Comfort", Nhojj's new CD will be the base of the show. With an interview with Nhojj, of course about all things Nhojj. If you have not heard Nhojj yet, change that fast! If you have then you are already a fan, so come on and enjoy. The show run through Valentine's Day. Now isn't that a nice gift? Thanks Nhojj!
Hugs around,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Watch for Equality-Net! Coming soon.

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction
to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled