[OutVoice] *[NYC GIG]* Mercury Lounge: Sunday, February 10th

Davieclem1 at aol.com Davieclem1 at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 16:10:31 CST 2008

It's been too long and we miss you.

The Mercury Lounge is located at
217 E. Houston, near the corner of Avenue A

On Sunday, February 10th at
9 PM Jesus H. Christ and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
then, at
10 PM David Clement with Rob Bailey on electric guitar and Erin Hall on cello

This is our first gig at Mercury in years and I won't lie, numbers would
help.   So if you've been thinking about coming out to see us and haven't this
could be your big, gracious, supportive moment.

Thanks.

We have a short-program more expensive show coming up at New York Theater
Workshop on the 25th, playing songs from a film we scored but more on that later

davidclement.com
robbailey.net
erinandhercello.com
mercuryloungenyc.com