[OutVoice] The QTube GLBT Music Videos On Demand

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Wed Jan 30 12:03:01 CST 2008

I recently was sent some questions regarding this site, QTube, and artistic ownership issues. One area being section C under User Submissions. http://theqtube.com/pages/terms.html  I have not seen an answer to those questions as of yet. In reading further down the page, link provided, I see several areas of potential question. As a list managed to assist artists, I expect information on new websites and services to be provided to me the list owner before promotion on the OutVoice list. This is pretty standard on any list. Which is why you see things like "With the list owner's permission".
I was also quite surprised by a Christian dating service ad on this site which I could find no provision for same sex relationships. In addition this is obviously a commercial money making website, are artists being compensated? I request no further promotion of QTube on the OutVoice list until either these questions are answered or at least discussed by artists on this list. I have also withheld any referrals to this website till these questions are answered. So artists, let me know. You are the art holders, is this all ok or does there need to be a discussion here?
Sincerely,
Len Rogers
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Watch for Equality-Net! Coming soon.

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction
to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled