[OutVoice] QMH for January 28th, 9pm CST...a Best of 2007 Show

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 21:19:30 CST 2008

Howdy from Houston,

In honor of my 100th Broadcast show and  my 8th Anniversary show, I thought
it fitting for January to do a Best of 2007  Show.....a VERY subjective
list....:)

Levi  Kreis – Bittersweet Salvation
Nick  Granato – In This Human Race
Coyote  Grace – It’s So Bright
The  Cliks – Complicated
Horse –  This Time
Josh  Duffy – What If Life
Alan  Lett – The Same Song
Brian  Glenn – My Nitch
Micah  Barnes – After You
Susan  Werner – Our Father (the New Revised Edition)
Heiskell – Gasoline
Joshua  Klipp – Rescue Me
Ari Gold  – Mr Mistress
Freddy  Freeman – Freeman
Ivri  Lider – Jesse

You can stream or download the show   anytime, at
_http://www.queermusicheritage.com/jan2008.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/jan2008.html)

And,  the radio version is on KPFT, 90.1fm,  Houston, Monday, January  28th,
9pm CST, and the station  netcasts at www;kpft.org

Thanks for listening,

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show  site:

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my  Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and  co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the  GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This  Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past  Audiofile segments are archived
at _http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html)
Also  co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, _www.kpft.org_ (http://www.queervoices.org/)
and at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)

48)