[OutVoice] PLEASE RESPOND__A Humble Request.... Cleaning up HoustonBernard's Mailing list..."LUV LIST", REMIXERS !!

andrewfukka at yahoo.com andrewfukka at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 18:18:14 CST 2008

Hey Everyone - I'm cleaning up my email list- if for ANY reason you dont want to be on it, please feel free to UNSUBSCRIBED at the bottom to easily and instantly be removed No hard feelings.

 and if you wanna stay on, Thanks and I love ya!

REMIXERS - If U would like to remix my new single I FEEL GORGEOUS, let me know, its a great opportunity.

     Luv Always,

          HoustonBernard

www.youtube.com/houstonbernard2

www.cdbaby.com/all/houstonbernard