[OutVoice] ZION -ARTIST FOR POSITIVE GLOBAL CHANGE

CScandelle at aol.com CScandelle at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 15:44:52 CST 2008

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ZION
Artists For Positive Global  Change

“What Can You Do To Bring More Light Into The  World”

ZION and its  events will serve to better the Earth's energy by building a
network of creative  people invested in positive global change through the power
of Art, Music, Live  Performance, Multi-Cultural Networking and Charity
Donation.

ZION is an  organization that will consist of artists dedicated to positive
global  change.
Our motto - “What Can You Do To Bring More Light Into  The World” sets the
tone for the goal of the ZION  Community.

At our bi -monthly ZION Events beginning on Wednesday, March 12th (8pm-2am @
DEITY _www.deitynyc.com_ (http://www.deitynyc.com/)  718-222-3692) we will
showcase artists  and entertainers of all types and persuasions whose work
supports positive  global change.

As the ZION President /CEO,  I will keep  the issue of the struggling GLBT
music and arts community at its  forefront but will serve to bring together a
universal network of  singers, painters, fashion designers,  poets,
photographers, musicians, comedians, playwrights, authors, on air radio  hosts, newspaper
and magazine editors and publishers, set designers, makeup  artists, fashion
designers, hair stylists, chefs, restaurateurs, caterers,  lawyers and
investors of finance willing to donate their services, time and  money to support the
arts and charitable organizations.

Our “safe haven” and  spiritual home for the first ever ZION Event is the
fabulous new  Brooklyn lounge / nightclub “DEITY” _www.deitynyc.com_
(http://www.deitynyc.com/)   located at 368 Atlantic  Avenue bet  Hoyt and Bond Sts. in
the heart of
Boerum Hill/ Downtown Brooklyn.  Minutes away from the MTA F, G, A, C train
lines and a quick three stops from  NYC.

Each month  ZION and its  staff of volunteers will select a featured visual
artist for promotional support  at each ZION event through art installation and
visual display.

In addition,  ZION will feature live performances by  New York’s vibrant up
and coming  vocal and performance art community.

Each month  ZION will also select a different charity to receive donation
from monies  collected at the door every night that the event takes place. One
selected  charity a month will receive a collective donation from the two ZION
events held each month to be presented to the selected by certified  check at
the end of each month.

At  ZION- we  believe everyone has a part to play in making the world a
better place so- there will be a strict no guest list  rule. This is a charity
event so everyone will be expected to pay the  entrance fee of only $7.00

FEATURED ARTISTS FOR OPENING NIGHT  ARE:

Brooklyn local artist and rising  art world star:

“CAROLINE MARSHALL HILL”
www.chillplease.com

Her work has been  recently commissioned for exhibit at the prestigious the
infamously fabulous  DUMBO  Art  Gallery 5+5 (Raphael Fodde) on  February 7th
2008.  She will have an exclusive series of work on display created especially
for the  ZION  Opening Event!!!!!

AND

The Beautiful  Brooklyn Singer Songwriter

“AURORA”

Makes her  New York performance debut  exclusively at this first ever
ZION  Event!
Surrounded by the  haunting beauty and stylish backdrop of the fabulous DEITY
 LOUNGE-
AURORA’S smooth and silky voice brings forth a soulful elegance mixed
effortlessly with a jazz influenced style reminiscent of the legendary Divas of  the
40’s

All selected charities and  their contact information will be posted every
month on all  ZION event promotional flyers and select  invitations.

ALSO  PERFORMING EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE  MARCH ZION  ARTIST SPOTLIGHT WILL BE”

“SCANDELLE”

Wednesday March  26th

www.myspace.com/scandelle

Described as a cross  between the vocal power of   “Whitney Houston” with
the visuals  of  “Hedwig and  The Angry  Itch”

This special performance will  be an honorary tribute with Scandelle
performing songs written by his late  Uncle
Legendary Rock-N-Roll Hall Of Fame Member
“OTIS BLACKWELL”

We  are proud to announce that our first ZION  Event will serve to benefit
the special Charity Organization “Keep A Child  Alive”
(_www.keepachildalive.org_ (http://www.keepachildalive.org/) ) 1-800-290-1972
ALL DOOR PROCEEDS FROM BOTH MARCH ZION EVENT  DATES
WEDNESDAY MARCH 12 AND WEDNESDAY MARCH  26TH
WILL BE DONATED TO THE “KEEP A CHILD ALIVE”  ORGANIZATION

Attendees at the  ZION Events will be entertained by NYC’s  brightest rising
stars from all aspects of its artistic community from bands and  vocalists to
fashion shows and live poetry readings.
We will diligently  enforce a strict “attitude free zone” at our  events  as
our purpose is to connect  people from all walks of life dedicated to making
a positive change in the world  and we reserve the right to refuse or evict
anyone interested in disturbing the security  and supportive friendly
atmosphere of  the event.

If  you are a local Brooklyn/ New York  City singer, writer, or visual or
performance  artist and would like to be  featured at a ZION  Event we’d love to
hear from you. For more information on the ZION  Artist Spotlight or to offer
volunteer business /professional services or  if you or your business would
like to  sponsor a ZION  Event please call Clarence Johnson @ 718- 913-0442. To
be added to our mailing  list- please send  your mail to  address and contact
telephone information to: _zion at scandelle.com_ (mailto:zion at scandelle.com)  or
visit us via our web  site at _www.myspace.com/zionevents_
(http://www.myspace.com/zionevents)   .