[OutVoice] Topeka, KS: "Topeka Company Partners with Comic"

TheChorusBoy at aol.com TheChorusBoy at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 01:04:46 CST 2008

Topeka Capital-Journal
Topeka  company partners with comic
The  Capital-Journal
Friday, January 18, 2008
Staff Report
Comedian Jade Esteban  Estrada. Photo by MATT MAYFIELD.
Read it  online:
_http://cjonline.com/stories/011808/bus_237706591.shtml_
(http://cjonline.com/stories/011808/bus_237706591.shtml)
Nos Vemos Greetings, a  Topeka greeting card company, has  developed a
partnership with Hispanic comedian Jade Esteban  Estrada.
Nos Vemos Greetings this month is  launching Jade Esteban Estrada for Nos
Vemos Greetings, a new designer humor  line of greeting cards.
Six new designs will feature Jade Esteban Estrada,  as seen on Comedy
Central, acting out each character on the front and inside of  each card. For more
information, visit _www.NosVemosGreetings.com_
(http://www.nosvemosgreetings.com/) .
Nos Vemos Greetings offers  bilingual greeting cards that combine the
sentiment in Spanish and English on  the front of the card.
Nos Vemos Greetings was established  in 2005 and now has geographic coverage
of North America.  The bilingual greeting card line consists of 66 designs,
including the 12 new  designs that will be released today at the Dallas F!NDS
Temporary Trade  Show.
Lena Hayden, owner of Nos Vemos  Greetings, has a background in creative,
marketing and international  work.
"I am so excited to have this  opportunity to work with Jade," she said.
"When I saw him perform for the first  time, I knew he was perfect for the
designer humor line. Next thing I know, he's  flying into Kansas City for the  photo
shoot. We went 17 hours straight and I've never laughed so hard in my  life!"
_www.getjaded.com_ (http://www.getjaded.com)