[OutVoice] Rubberlegs show Tuesday -- Happy 2008 Rubbernews!

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jan 17 12:00:52 CST 2008

Happy New Year to all our friends and family! 2008 is a year of infinite
possiblities, and that works for us. Anthony and I are so excited about the
great new developments for R.U.B., our '80s cover band with Robert Urban and
Steve Sullivan, that we almost forgot the exciting things that are happening
for Rubberlegs! First off, I'd like to invite everyone to check out R.U.B.'s
brand-new myspace page, which Robert did such a great job of putting
together: http://www.myspace.com/areyoubee. Come visit and be our friend!

Here are the new Rubbernews to jump-start the new year. We hope you can stop
by the Parkside Lounge on Tuesday and see us play live, along with Cold
Flavor Repair:

1- Tue. 1/22/08: Parkside Lounge, 317 E. Houston St. (at Attorney St.) NYC,
9pm
2- Sat. 2/16/08: Club Privado, Harrisburg PA, for Millennium Music
Conference 12
3- Urban Mainstream Magazine: we're on page 62, at
www.UrbanMainstream.com/035
4- Spaghettifest 6: we'll be back! This year's festival in Virginia will be
on Sat. 9/27/08

I'll be sending out a separate e-mail detailing all the R.U.B. happenings.
Thanks for hanging in there with us. Here's to a fantastic new year for
everyone!

Gordon

Gordon Peg R.
RUBBERLEGS
2006 OUTmusic Award nominee for
"Outstanding New Recording Duo or Group"
http://www.rubberlegs.com
http://www.myspace.com/rubberlegs
http://www.myspace.com/areyoubee