[OutVoice] (RJO 2008) Happy New Year! Whoopi, meet Ari Gold...

RJOrich13 at aol.com RJOrich13 at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 13:42:37 CST 2008

Hey Y'all!

Happy New Year!   If 2007 was any indication of what's to come, then 2008
will be off the charts!!   Thank you to everyone who helped support RJO Artists
last year in EVERY category - TV, Radio, Press, Online Media, Marketing,
Personal Therapy, haha!...the support means more than you know.

We already have so much to look forward to in 2008!   Lets get to it!

Ari, meet Whoopi.   Whoopi, meet Ari.

Tomorrow morning (Wednesday Jan 16th) at 8am, Ari Gold will be the guest on
Wake Up With Whoopi!  Whoopi Goldberg will be interviewing Ari on the success
of his album "Transport Systems" and talk about plans for 2008!   Tune in!
Check out http://www.whoopi.com/affiliates.html.

RJO Artists Nominated for Just Circuit Awards!

Check out the nominees here:   http://www.justcircuitawards.com/

Congratulations to ARI GOLD who is nominated for ARTIST of the YEAR (music)!
www.arigold.com

Congratulations to BRIAN KENT who's track BREATHE LIFE is nominated for SONG
of the YEAR!
www.brian-kent.com

In The Works...

A video for Brian Kent's new single Breathe Life is in the works!   We are
extremely excited about this.   Brian's new video will be the follow up to
highly successful single I'm Not Crazy."  More details TBA...

Pick up the new albums...

Ari Gold's Award Winning new album Transport Systems can be purchased at BEST
BUY, VIRGIN OR iTunes.

Brian Kent's new album Breathe Life can be purchased on iTunes and CdBaby.com
....this album will be reissued and released in stores nationwide soon!   More
info to come...

GET YOUR COPIES TODAY!

Bookings for 2008...

We are currently booking Pride Festivals and events throughout 2008!!
Contact us now to book ARI GOLD, BRIAN KENT, LEVI KREIS AND MORE for your upcoming
event...

Info:   RJOArtists at aol.com / www.rjoartists.com / www.myspace.com/rjoartists

Schedules will book up fast.   Here are a few highlights about our featured
artists....

ARI GOLD
( http://www.arigold.com or http://www.myspace.com/arigoldtheartist )

USA Songwriting Competition Overall Grand Prize Winner for New Single "Where
The Music Take You"
Out100 Most Influential People in Gay Culture by OUT Magazine for 2007
Independent Music Award Winner R&B for "Love Wasn't Built In A Day" 2007
#1 Debut Artist On LOGO / #1 Video on LOGO's Best of 2007 / #1 Single On
Sirius Out Q Hot 20 Charts
PEOPLE Magazine Gave New Album "Transport Systems" 3 out of 4 stars!
Featured on VH-1, IFC, HBO, Billboard Magazine and on countless covers across
the world
PlanetOut's Best Emerging Artist of 2007

BRIAN KENT
( http://www.brian-kent.com or http://www.myspace.com/briankentmusic )

Video "I'm Not Crazy" spent over 15 Weeks on LOGO's The Click List / One of
Best Videos of 2007
#1 Hit Singles "Drive" & "Whatcha Doin' To Me" on Sirius Out Q Hot 20 Charts
New Album Breathe Life Just Picked Up for National Distribution
Opened for Kristine W, Martha Wash, Crystal Waters and more!
New Music In Upcoming Tori Spelling "Kiss The Bride" Film

LEVI KREIS
( http://www.levikreis.com or http://www.myspace.com/levikreis )

Video "We're Okay" spent 9 weeks at #1 on LOGO's The Click List
Recently Played Jerry Lee Lewis in the musical "The Million Dollar Quartet"
Featured opposite Matthew McConaughey in "Frailty"
Featured on "The Apprentice" and countless press including XM Radio, Sirius
Radio & Out Magazine
New Music In Upcoming Tori Spelling "Kiss The Bride" Film
Just release new album Bygones for fans and working on new studio album in
time for Pride 08

Finally...

Thank you to Dan Martin, Michael Biello and Diedra Meredith for asking us to
join the Board of Directors of the NEW Outmusic Organization & Awards.   More
to come at http://www.outmusic.com/

Have a great week!
RJO Artist Relations & Management
www.rjoartists.com