[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 01-14-08

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:12:02 CST 2008

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday
01-14-08 8-10 PM EST

Melissa Ferrick - Closer
Liz Stahler - Not That Easy
Sarah Bettens - Daddy's Gun
Patty Larkin - Phone Message
Jeffrey Altergott - Thank You
Jeff Stryker - When We're Through Makin' Love
Ron Morris - Boyfriend
Ethereal - The Devil's Hand
Diane Ward - Trampoline Hero
Jenny Slater - Oh So Strange
Ashley MacIsaac - A Man Like You
Brian Kent - Drive
Eric Himan - Thanks
Bryan BJustB Washington - I'm Free
bobbyblue - The Love Me Song
Nhojj - The Light -)
Colton Ford - The Way You Love Me
Christos Alexandrou - Make Your Darkness Light
Will-W. - My Life Story (CHR Mix)
Evan Cowden - Label Whore (Money Makes The World Go 'Round) (Radio Edit)
Magnus Carlsson - Live Forever
DJ Bill Bennett (f  Inaya Day) - Breakaway
Terry Christopher - Torch
Storybox - Things We Said Today
Pure Evergreen - Worn-Out
Pretty Boys - Crowded Room
The Cliks - Start Leading Me On
The Bombs - I'm Giving Up Beauty
Bruce Gabriel - Nature's Way

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any
artist that should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com
I recently moved to North Carolina for my new mailing address for
sending CDs go to http://prideshowcase.com and click on the contact
link.

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard
on QNation FM Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at New Music
Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

Any artist that would like a song submitted to The New Music Playoffs
let me know.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are (* LGBT Artists)

Matchup #1
Carrie Underwood: So Small (3-1)
Alter Bridge: Rise Today (3-1)
*Keyth Lawrence: Uncle (3-1)

Matchup #2
Bon Jovi: Lost Highway (2-0)
*James Collins: Boob Tube [with Justine Campbell, Carol Medina & Jon Corr] (2-0)

Championship Matchup
Alicia Keys: No One (3-0)
*Robert Anton: Like Breath To Me (5-0)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're
there vote for some of the other new music.

Any artists that would like graphic artwork (logos, banners website
graphics, flyers, CD covers etc.) done can check out my partner Paige
he is a freelance graphic artist, he has done work for some of the
artists that I play
on The Pride Showcase and you can see that work here:

http://www.graphicsbypaige.com

and if you would like any information on pricing and availability you
can contact
Paige at paige at graphicsbypaige.com

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://prideshowcase.com