[OutVoice] New Year - New Show Happy New Year!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Tue Jan 1 15:02:52 CST 2008

Happy New Year to all! I am happy to say we are starting a new show with the new year at www.rainbowworldradio.com. Tonight at 8pm eastern time Spot-Light will premiere. Featuring two great new CD's and equally wonderfully talented musicians.
I will be featuring two CD's and therefore two artists.
Nhojj's new CD "Soul Comfort"
James Collins new CD "The Messenger"
I will be playing some cuts from both CD's as well as giving away some music. So help me welcome the new year with new music. These are exciting CD's and as I stated at www.outvoice.net, "The only possible improvement to either of these two dynamic works is an auto-replay feature."
Hope you can join me. The show will run from this evening 1-1-2008 thru 1-15-2008 via our "On Command" feature.
Happy New Year!
Hugs around,
Len
Hugs n Happy Holidays,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Watch for Equality-Net! Coming soon.

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction
to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled