[OutVoice] Len New Update

Mountman mountman at rainbowworldradio.com
Thu Feb 28 22:32:46 CST 2008

Hi all!
Len is better. He had his second surgery. He has at least one more tomorrow. If there is no infection left he will not have to have anymore surgeries.
It seems that it turned into MRSA.
Hugs and thanks to all that have written and called. One thing though... someone sent Len some flowers today... the florist didn't get the name of the person that sent them.... All we know it they came from NY. So if I or Len does not thank you its because we are not sure who sent them... Let me know and I will let Len know! Thanks from Len, Chris and myself! When times get rough, you see who your true friends are!
Joe/Mountman
Be sure to check out http://www.mountman.com
& http://www.rainbowworldradio.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996! Make your voice heard!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org
http://www.guys4men.com/?m_id=386792
Announcement!!