[OutVoice] Get an Advanced Copy of HoustonBernard's NEW ALBUM, " See the World "

Houston Bernard houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 12:48:14 CST 2008

Greetingz my Dearest friends,

          Its HoustonBernard.
               www.HoustonBernard.com

  Do you FEEL GORGEOUS ???

  I hope so...I'm Happy to announce the release date for my next album,
  "See the World." ~ JUNE 23rd, 2008

  I thought you might be interested in getting an Advanced Copy.
This offer is only for my closest friends and fans. Who also made my music video, "SAY GOODBYE." #2 of 2007 on MTv/LOGO. ( Thanks! ; }~ )

By doing this you will receive a copy 3 months before the release on June 23rd.

If you are interested, please reply with 'INTERESTED' in the subject line and I will send the info on how to receive an Advanced copy of , "See the World."

Thank you deliciously,

  HoustonBernard

  www.youtube.com/houstonbernard2
  www.HoustonBernard.com
  www.myspace.com/houstonbernardlover

  Do you own a business?

  Ask me about an advertising opportunity. This album is being co-released with the movie, "2 Minutes Later." ( www.GastonPictures.com ) that was in festivals all over the world in 2007. It is being released on Blockbuster among others and it is an affordable way to gain more advertising whilst helping an independent artist/activist.