[OutVoice] off-topic? a question about the musical "Jersey Boys"

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 20:12:00 CST 2008

Hi, I've not had a chance to see a production of "Jersey Boys" but  I'm
very curious about how the Bob Crewe character is treated, meaning  how
is his being gay brought out. Is it a casual mention or what?  I'd
appreciate it if someone can describe this to me. I had  long
suspected/heard that he is gay, and was surprised to see it  mentioned
so matter of fact in an early review...as if he were openly gay  all
along.

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show  site:

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my  Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and  co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the  GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This  Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past  Audiofile segments are archived
at _http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html)
Also  co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, _www.kpft.org_ (http://www.queervoices.org/)
and at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)

Awards. Go to AOL Music.