[OutVoice] New Spot-Light Show premiere's 2-12-2008!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Tue Feb 12 15:23:34 CST 2008

Hi all, An early happy St. Valentine's Day
 This Spot-Light show is sure a real Valentine for me, so I thought I would naturally share.....
2-12-2008 through 2-26-2008
2-12-2008 Show time 8:00pm eastern time, after that listen "On Demand".
www.rainbowworldradio.com

Featuring two extremely talented artists who have; one recently, and the other for years, many times taken long-term residence in my CD player.

I am honored and happy to introduce Jeffrey Wilgus,  and his new CD, "SIGNATURE". Jeffrey will be joining me for an interview during the first half of the show. If you have not heard Jeffrey, you want to! This man is truly an inspired performer, with amazing emotion and depth to his vocals. Check Jeffrey out at http://www.jeffreywilgus.com/.

I have been a huge fan of my second featured artist for years. Lets just say lots, LOL. Now I am just gushing with pride to bring you several cuts from  the amazing Horse McDonald, http://www.randan.org/,  showcasing her new CD,  "Red Haired Girl". This Scottish singer-songwriter vocal style is unique and passionate. An awe inspiring talent which I have found hard to compare. My hope is to have Horse herself here on the show in the near future. Until then this is a real treat, enjoy!
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Watch for Equality-Net! Coming soon.

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction
to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled