[OutVoice] Big Interview by Punk Historian Paul Marko

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Mon Feb 4 11:18:57 CST 2008

You original Punk fans who haven't gotten a copy of Paul Marko's
dazzling chronicle of London's Roxy Club are missing out big time!
It's a stunner and Paul has launched a great website to go with it.  In
the latest update he's posted some long outtakes of our 2 hour interview,
a little confusing 'cause he didn't print his questions and it's
pasted together with my rambling quoted verbatim, but there's lots of
1977 history there spilling across the page!  My interview's @:

http://www.punk77.co.uk/groups/Zecca_Esquibel_interview_2006.htm

Be sure you also go back to his home page and check out the other
interviews with Jayne County and Cherry Vanilla, and his special
features.  He's a real talent as an historian and a totally devoted
fan of a very pivotal scene.

Zecca