[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 12-29-08

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 22:22:53 CST 2008

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 12-29-08
8-10 PM EST

Frankie Leigh - One Would Think
Linq - Change The Picture
Candye Kane - My Country Man
Jay Brannan - Housewife
Ron Morris - Boyfriend
Robert Anton (feat. Jill Ragee) - Like Breath To Me
Scottie Gage - Waterslide
Rachael Sage - Vertigo
Jen Foster - Closer To Nowhere
Cynova - The Other Side Of You
Aiden Bay - Tell Me What To Do
Jai Rodriguez - Broken
Joshua Klipp - Tell Me The ...
Colton Ford - Tug Of War (My Heart Won't Let Go)
DJ Russ Harris feat. Adam Barta - Standing In The Rain
Evan Cowden - Label Whore (Money Makes The World Go 'Round) (Radio Edit)
James Collins with Justine Campbell, Carol Medina & Jon Cor - Boob Tube
Lori Michaels - Meet Me At The Partay
Mike Andrews - Dream
Mélange Lavonne - I Got You (Gay Parenting)
Captain Magik - Dilemma
Terry Christopher - Brothers In Arms & Sister Soldiers
Josh Zuckerman - Another Reason
Andy Fraser featuring Wes Quave - Reggae Boy
Horse - Catch My Fall
Cheryl Hill - Let Love In
Eric Himan - Little Boy Blue
Dan Manjovi - Give 'Em What You Got (Takin' It Back)
Elijah Black - Smile For Me
Jack Schell - Air Taxi

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
www.prideshowcase.com

www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391

GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtradiohosts/