[OutVoice] Happy New Year and Peace of Christ to you all! -- Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 12-28-08

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 20:12:47 CST 2008

Happy New Year and Peace of Christ to you all!

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replays Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This weeks message comes from Romans 8:15 – "God's Spirit touches our
spirits and confirms who we really are. We know who he is, and we
know who we are: Father and children. And we know we are going to get
what's coming to us—an unbelievable inheritance! We go through
exactly what Christ goes through."  (The Message)

Praise God for a presence that NEVER leaves us! Amen

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on http://qnation.fm
for Sunday 12-28-08

Kalan Porter - Mary Did You Know
Joshua Kadison - Song For A Grounded Angel
Eva Cassidy - Fields of Gold
Christian Andreason - I'll Remember You
Children Of The Day - New Life
Shawn Thomas - The Christ In You
Connie Hanten - O Magnify The Lord
Cynova - Angel of the Lost
Cannan Band - Annointed
Danny Riddle - Cover Me Lord (I'm Goin' In)
Shawn Thomas - The Beat of the Lord
Pastor Deanna Jaworski - Faith Unlocks The Doors
Dan Manjovi – Things'll Get Better
Shawn Thomas - Come to the Babe
Cheryl Branz - Do You Hear What I Hear

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed Faith
Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music played
on my radio programme. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Peace,
Arizzona

Live as though Heaven is on earth. – (Alfred D. Souza--Poet) also
shawnthomasonline.com and aaronsrainbowproject.com

Have a wonderful New Years!