[OutVoice] A Little OT But Still LGBT Creativi-T!

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Sat Dec 27 11:24:56 CST 2008

 My latest short story is now available on line at Forbidden
Fruit Magazine. It's another true story I've wanted to tell for many
years, and I'm really honored that the editors of FF found "The Ballad
of Wanda Wonder-Wedgie" good enough to publish even though it doesn't
fit their usual format of erotic/romantic M/M fiction. Everyone in
Wash. DC in the early '70's knew Wanda, so telling this piece of her
story is a big leap forward for me in both style and substance. Go to:

http://www.forbiddenfruitzine.com/mainpage.html
<http://www.forbiddenfruitzine.com/mainpage.htm>

and click on "Fiction" for the menu. Hope you like it and, more
importantly, are moved by her story.

Peace and Love,
Zecca