[OutVoice] Blessed Christmas and Peace Of Christ--Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 12-21-08

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 21:20:21 CST 2008

Blessed Christmas and Peace of Christ to you all!

I can't begin to tell you ALL how grateful I am that you have contributed
your
AMAZING talents and shared so much with me. I am truly honoured; without ALL

of you and your support (my dream "Unashamed Faith Cafe") would not be what
it is today.

I feel so blessed and affirmed each and every time I get to  play one of
your songs on
my programme--thank you. I look forward to getting to know you ALL better
and sharing
more of your music, ideas and thoughts with my audience.

Thank you to each and everyone for your support and all you have done.
You ALL are a wonderful example that--YES you can be a Gay musician and also
Christian.

Peace and Joy,

Arizzona

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replays Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com Note:
Unashamed Faith Cafe has recently been updated.

This weeks message comes from Pastor Judith Halon and her song "I
Know the Plans I Have For You." She wrote it while studying Jeremiah.
Jeremiah, buddy... and you, my friend and my aching world… "Surely I
know the plans I have for you, says the LORD, plans to prosper you
and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." --Jeremiah
29:11

Praise God for a presence that NEVER leaves us! Amen

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 12-21-08

Chris Tomlin - Unfailing Love
Jeremy Camp - I Knew You're Calling
David Delgado (ft. Lee Krabbe) - God Of Heaven
John Paul Sharp - Didn't My Love Deliver Daniel
Shawn Thomas - You Are Here Lord
Judith Hanlon - I Know the Plans I Have for You
Marsh Stevens - Built on Hope Final Mix
Adam Book - I Am Free (Ext. Version)
Robin Renee - Chant (Words & Music)
Robert Urban - Serenity
Shawn Thomas - They Danced
Carolyn Marshall and Pat Grant - Gloria Joy Medley
Jason & deMarco - Ave Maria
Cris Williamson - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed Faith
Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music played
on my radio programme. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

To one and all Merry Christmas,
Arizzona

PS--Remember the Lord's abundant Love is an amazing gift we all can
experience.