[OutVoice] QMH for Monday Dec 22nd, 10pm, plus Much more on the net

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 18:00:29 CST 2008

Happy Holidays from QMH!
Okay, as usual I got carried away, and ended up with just under 5 hours of Queer Xmas Music, but they include an exclusive interview with Cris Williamson, talking about her new holiday album...betcha didn't even know she had one...it's not even mentioned on her site! And many other artists stop by with comments on their songs as well. And lots and lots of songs I'm sure you've never heard before....you know how I get...:)
Playlist – Part 1 –  58:00
Melissa Etheridge – Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) (2008)
Melissa Etheridge – It’s Christmas Time (2008)
Beth Ditto – Everyday Is Christmas With You (2006)
Jennifer O’connor – Deck the Halls (2008)
Jennifer O’Connor – Xmas Party (2008)
James Collins Comments (2008)
James Collins – I Just Can’t Wait Till Christmas Time (2007)
Jay Spears – Daddy Claus (2008)
Justus Boys – Snow on Christmas Day (2007)
Rick Berlin – Happy Lesbians In The Snow (2007)
Cliff Richard – Mistletoe & Wine (1988)
Ste McCabe - Christmastime for Sanctimonious Swine (2008)
MobTelevision – Queerest Time of the Year (2007)
Chris Williamson Interview (2008)
Cris Williamson – Sounding Joy (2008)
Cris Williamson – Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (2008)
Ryan Mintz – New Year’s Eve (2007)
Turtle Island String Quartet, with Vicki Randle & Linda Tillery –
Happy Xmas (War Is Over) (1995)
Candie Cramer – Christmas Song (2008)
Jimmy James – Feliz Navidad (2002)
Playlist – Part 2 – 78:53
RuPaul – Funky Christmas (Christmas at My House) (1997)
Melissa Etheridge – Merry Christmas Baby (2008)
KJ Denhert – Silent Night (2003)
Cris Williamson Interview, continued (2008)
Cris Williamson – Winter Hearts (2008)
Cris Williamson – Moonlight Ranch (2008)
Andy Fraser – Take Me Home For Christmas (2007)
Neil Aaron – Christmas Day 2004 (2006)
Chris VonTanner comments (2008)
Chris VonTanner – Santa Claus You’re Fat (1974)
Adam Baum – Christmastime on the Beach (2007)
Jeff Straker comments (2008)
Jeff Straker – The River (2005)
Soren Anders – I Want Nothing (2008)
Bryce Kulak – A Christmas Song (2007)
Zane Kuchera – Christmas Time Is Here (2008)
Matt Alber – Star of Wonder (2008)
Makena – Let It Snow / Silent Night (2007)
Betty – Christmas Ain’t Coming This Year (2004)
Gisele – Just Dont Feel Like Christmas (2007)
Ashley MacIsaac – T’was the Night Before Christmas /
The Devil in the Kitchen (1993)
Lori Michaels – Holidays (2006)
Melissa Etheridge – O Night Divine (2008)
Playlist  - Part 3 – 76:48
Venus Envy – Silent Dyke (1995)
Therapy Sisters – Santa Blues (1998)
Chris Garneau – It’s Almost Christmas (2007)
West Coast Singers – What a Gay ‘Ol Christmas Tree (2006)
North Coast Men’s Chorus – The Three Fagrigals (2004)
Bryan Hawn – O Holy Night (2008)
Cheesy Keys – Last Christmas (2005)
Bruno Beats – Frosty the Rockin’ Snowman (1982)
Man2Man – Cryin’ on Christmas (1988)
Kristian Hoffman comments (2008)
Kristian Hoffman – Christmas Time Is Coming
 (So Get Out of the Way) (1995)
Kristian Hoffman – I Put the X in Xmas / Silent Night  (2005)
Awesome Wells – Never Buy You Roses (2008)
Hug Party – Christmas Is Coming (2007)
Candy Panic Attack – On the Dole at Christmas (2006)
Johnny McGovern – Dirty Gay Christmas (2008)
Kendall – Santa Polka (2006) Jay Brannan – Unstable Boy (2007)
Jay Brannan – Christmas Really Sucks This Year (2008)
The Pogues, with Kirsty MacColl – Fairytale of New York (1987)
Fall Out Boy – Yule Shoot Your Eye Out (2003)
Playlist – Part 4 – 80:52
Michael Feinstein – We Need a Little Christmas (1993)
Phranc – Hannukah Snowman (2006)
John Small – High New England Snow (1993)
Patrick Arena – Merry Christmas Daddy (2008)
Tom Anderson comments (2008)
Tom Anderson, Scott Coulter, Tim Dipasqua –
War on Christmas Day (2008)
James Collins – Missing You At Christmas (That’s All) (2006)
Norine Braun – Christmas Bells (2008)
Gaye Adegbalola comments (2008)
Saffire – One Parent Christmas (1992)
Libby Roderick – Winter (1993)
Pat Rocco – Sleigh Ride / Most Wonderful
Time of the Year / Epilogue (2008)
Rex Gildo – Silent Night (1973)
Ronnie Tober – If Every Day Was Like Christmas (2002)
Clay Aiken – Don’t Save It All For Christmas (2004)
Andy Northrup, Michael West, Freddy Freeman –
Christmas I Need You (2008)
Katie Reider – Little Drummer Boy (2006)
Girlyman – Carols at Christmas (2007)
Darren Hayes – Last Christmas (1999)
George Michael – December Song
(I Dreamed of Christmas) (2008)
Elton John – Step Into Christmas (1973)
You can stream or  download  the show anytime,  at
http://www.queermusicheritage.us/dec2008.html

And,  the radio version, of Part 1,  is on KPFT, 90.1fm,  Houston,  Monday,
Dec 22nd,  at 10pm CST, and the station netcasts at http://www.kpft.org

Thanks for listening, and come back next month for my Best of 2008 Show.

JD Doyle

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio  site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over  150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at  www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at  http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on  KPFT, every
Monday night from 9-11 pm, www.kpft.org
and at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)