[OutVoice] "Paved Paradise" Returns to LA

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Mon Dec 15 13:34:52 CST 2008

We're finally back in Los Angeles! I'll be performing with
the great John Kelly at the (Armand) Hammer Museum's stunning Billy
Wilder Theater in our latest Joni Mitchell show "Paved Paradise Redux"
on Tues., Jan 6. '09. Sorry, all my comps for this one went really
fast (lots of old, oooollldd friends in LA!) so I can't offer y'all
any freebies this time. Since the theater only seats 295, I recommend
you get tics NOW if you want to get in 'cause we're only slated for
one show. Go to:

http://hammer.ucla.edu/about/billy_wilder_theater.html

We're part of the "Hammer Presents" series, and it seems you can only
get tics by calling the box office directly, not on line, but the
number is listed there. Go figure... Sure would love to hang out with
members who live in the LA area, so please stop by the dressing room
after the show.

Hope to see ya there!

Zecca