[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 12-08-08

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 22:22:51 CST 2008

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 12-08-08
8-10 PM EST

Countdown Of The Top 20 Videos On LOGO's The Click List
Congrats to all the artists.

Jonny McGovern - Don't Fall In Love With A Homo (A Song For The Ladies)
Gregory Douglass - Hang Around
Guy B - Within Me (Fixx Mixx)
Colton Ford feat. Cazwell - That's Me
Sarah Bettens - Daddy's Gun
The Cliks - Complicated
Telling On Trixie - Halfway Back To Sane
Josh Zuckerman - Another Reason
Sirpaul - Do You
Roger Kuhn - What's Your Name
Elijah Black - Smile For Me
Naked Highway - Better Off Naked (Sweet Rains Remix)
Evan Cowden - Label Whore (Money Makes The World Go 'Round) (Radio Edit)
Johnny Dangerous - Take Your Man
Khalid Rivera - Every Nite
Jen Foster - Closer To Nowhere
Bryan Hawn - More Than Enough
Captain Magik - Dilemma
Nancy Rancourt - Rely On Simple
Jacinta - Electric Universe
bobbyblue - In A Song (TRLS Radio Edit)
James Bradford - One Day Behind
Nick Granato (featuring Lynsae Harkins) - Everybody Has A Heart
Phil Putnam - More Than This
James Collins - Christmas With You
Thomas Raniszewski - Through A Child's Eyes
Gene-Manuel - Snowlight
Jay Spears - Daddy Claus
Jack Schell - Air Taxi

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com
I recently moved to North Carolina for my new mailing address for sending
CDs go to http://prideshowcase.com and click on the contact link.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
www.prideshowcase.com

www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391

GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtradiohosts/