[OutVoice] Vote For LGBT Artists On QNation FM's Pride Music Playoffs

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 12:15:26 CST 2008

The Pride Music Playoffs airs Sundays at 10 AM EST on Qnation FM.
http://qnation.fm

You can cast your votes at Pride Music Playoffs
http://pride.musicplayoffs.com/
Polls will be open all week.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
Mike Andrews  - Dream [featuring Cary August] (2-1)
Morel  - The Death Of The Paperboy (2-1)
Captain Magik  - Dilemma (2-1)

Matchup #2
Jacinta  - Electric Universe (0-0)
bobbyblue  - In A Song [TRLS Radio Edit] (0-0)
Lovari  - Free To Love [featuring Harmonica Sunbeam, Scandelle, Geo Vaughn,
Janifer & Bry'NT] (0-0)

Matchup #3
Khalid Rivera  - Salvation (2-0)
Scottie Gage  - Waterslide (2-0)

Championship Matchup
Jeremy Gloff  - 1987 (3-0)
Justus Boyz  - Hey (Big Bass Master) (4-0)

If any LGBT artists would like to submit a song for the playoffs contact me.

                                Bill

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
www.prideshowcase.com

www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391

GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtradiohosts/