[OutVoice] Make your Yuletide GAY!

Jay Spears jay at jayspears.com
Sun Dec 7 00:19:16 CST 2008

Hey Outies --

My new Xmas song for this year is "Daddy Claus (knows what you want
for Christmas)".  And I think you know what I mean.  Heh heh heh.

All three of my Xmas tunes are on my MySpace page for your holiday
listening pleasure:  http://www.myspace.com/jayspears

You can buy 99¢ downloads there also, or heck just download 'em free
from my website: http://jayspears.com/xmasdownloads.shtml

Radio types: need a CD?  let me know.

Feliz Navidad, dudes!

Jay

Jay Spears
BOY HOWDY  •  I LIKE MIKE  •  PLAYIN' ON MY TEAM
SMAK DEM CHRISTIANS DOWN
jay at jayspears.com
http://www.jayspears.com
http://www.itunes.com/jayspears
http://cdbaby.com/all/jayspears
http://www.myspace.com/jayspears
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16R4aeYBXww&fmt=18
Not since, maybe, Randy Newman, have I heard a body of work so packed
with unique songs. -- Mitch Gallob, Streeter Music

PLAYIN' ON MY TEAM scores big by mixing sincerity, fun, and pop music
tributes in a breakthrough style of manly homo-pop. -- Bill Stella,
Highest Common Denominator

Los Angeles singer-songwriter Jay Spears is just the kind of
troubadour that the gay world needs. -- Jason Roush, Bay Windows "New
England's Largest Gay & Lesbian Newspaper"

BOY HOWDY is a cheering affirmation of gay love. -- Jason Victor
Serinus, The New York Blade