[OutVoice] Do you have a Jamie Anderson CD you don't want anymore?

TsunamiInc at aol.com TsunamiInc at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 06:04:35 CST 2008

Maybe  you loaded the tunes onto your computer and don’t want the actual disc
now? Or  you have a duplicate? Or you bought that recording for your cousin
and then she  moved to Outer Mongolia? No fear, you can recycle the CD. Bring
the disc(s) to a  concert or send it to me, PO Box 15003, Durham, NC, 27704.
The disc needs to be  free of defects (every song plays well) and the cover must
have little or no  wear. I’ll credit you $2 for every disc you return. If you
bring it to a show I  can give you the cash then. If you mail it, your funds
will come via PayPal (so  you must have a PayPal account).
What a  deal, eh? We all benefit. You can recycle the CD, new fans can buy a
used CD for  a great price AND it puts a little cash in my pocket.
Remember,  this only works for Jamie Anderson CDs. :)
Jamie Anderson
singer-songwriter-parking lot  attendant
_www.jamieanderson.com_ (http://www.jamieanderson.com/)
video bio at  _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zduo-aoyii8_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zduo-aoyii8)

**************Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo,
Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000012)