[OutVoice] Happy Holidays! from "This Way Out"

tworadio at aol.com tworadio at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 14:02:56 CST 2008

In case our Thanksgiving week message got lost in your holiday shuffle, please allow us this *brief* follow-up.? We've only received 6 mostly modest - though much appreciated - individual donations so far.
*Please* make a tax-deductible $25 donation to our charitable nonprofit... more if you can afford it... but if enough of the folks we're sending this appeal to donate $25 we can get through this crisis.
This is *truly* urgent:? After more than 20 years and almost 1100 weekly LGBT radio programs, a major cash shortfall has put "This Way Out's" very existence in jeopardy.? Due to the failure of our previous Internet licensor to pay over $8200 in carriage fees -- nearly one third of our annual budget -- we are now increasingly unable to meet our most basic production and distribution expenses.

There is renewed foundation funding on the horizon, but without your contribution today we may not be around to receive it!

Never heard "This Way Out"?? Check out our free podcast at the upper right hand corner of www.thiswayout.org, where you can also read the full text of this message.

Please don't let "This Way Out" become a victim of these difficult economic times!? Log on to www.thiswayout.org now to make a donation via PayPal, or postal-mail your check or money order to PO Box 38327, Los Angeles, CA 90038-0327, USA.

We need *your* support now to avert the tragic loss of this vital LGBT institution.

Thank you, and all the best to you and yours during this holiday season and in the New Year,
?
Greg Gordon, Coordinating Producer
Lucia Chappelle, Associate Producer
"This Way Out"
Jon Beaupre, Chair, Overnight Productions (Inc.) Board of Directors