[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 12-01-08

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 21:19:17 CST 2008

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 12-01-08
8-10 PM EST

Anne McCue - Do It The Right Way
Sandy Rapp - Get A Voice
Jenny Slater - Goodbye
Jeffrey Altergott - Everyday Is A Reason
Roger Mapes and Red Hook Junction - Love Divine
Elton Costello - I'm About To Have A Tantrum
Gaye Adegbalola - Tippin' On The Down Low
Jianda - Sweetness and Light
John Raymond Pollard - Holding
Craymo - One Love One World
Terry Christopher - Elevation
Frank Grimaldi - City Walls
Levi Kreis - U Found Me
Calling Long Distance #104 Thanksrimming Special
Lovari (feat. Harmonica Sunbeam, Scandelle, Geo Vaughn, Janifer & Bry'NT) -
Free To Love
Jeremy Gloff - Beautiful Boy
bobbyblue - In A Song (TRLS Radio Edit)
Captain Magik - Freedom Fighters
Mélange Lavonne - Gay Bash
Ahmond - You're The Life
Heiskell - I Want The World To Change
Jack Schell - Air Taxi

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com
I recently moved to North Carolina for my new mailing address for sending
CDs go to http://prideshowcase.com and click on the contact link.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
www.prideshowcase.com

www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391

GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtradiohosts/