[OutVoice] Will Clark's Porno Bingo TONIGHT 8pm - ???

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 10:24:54 CDT 2008

Just a reminder that 2-nite Will Clark's Porno Bingo event at the 9th Ave. Bistro located on 9th/48th Street is helping me raise funds for my part in riding for the upcoming Braking The Cycle Ride.

Sadly, this will be the LAST Porno Bingo event at this location and Will is starting the event an hour early at 8pm!  The HOT guys of Nekked, JC & Sinn will be kicking off the event at 8pm.  Between games of Bingo, myself as well as my talented Brothers in Music, baron, Morry Campbell, Roger Kuhn and Dan Manjovi will be taking the stage!

We also have a big benefit concert for Braking The Cycle forthcoming in September at
The Duplex, Tuesday, 9/16, 7pm...but MORE DETAILS on that are to come

So c'mon OUT 2-nite and enjoy a great night of Will Clark's Porno Bingo, great music for an even more important cause, the ongoing fight against HIV/AIDS through the various programs of the NYC LGBT CENTER...because ultimately, that's what all of this is really about!

Yours in Music!
-Terry Christopher