[OutVoice] thanks everyone!

scott free xscottfreex at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 15:07:15 CDT 2008

I want to thank the Outvoice members who have been supporting me on my quest to make it on LOGO - I was number 7 this week, so I've held on!! I remember when I made a request for folks to vote for Roger Kuhn's video - he was the first person on the LOGO chart that I knew personally (Johnny Dangerous was the next), and now that I'm on the chart myself, I see how incredibly difficult it is to get there, and stay there, and how we HAVE to help each other. So when my run is over, we need to check out LOGOs Click List page, and support who gets their chance next - I have followed the Outvoice chart for years, and now I'm really starting to see the significance of what we have built over the years. I had never thought of checking, but I know personally 20 of the Top 40 artists this month on Outvoice - that is true community!!

Thank you Outvoice!!!!

Here's the link (again!!), and thank you again!!!
Scott Free

http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml