[OutVoice] Congratulations July 2008 OutVoice Chart Toppers

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Tue Aug 19 11:04:20 CDT 2008

Hi everyone!

Congratulations to the artists of the OutVoice Top 40 CD chart! The chart is online at www.outvoice.net. As you may have read the database for counting the votes crashed. So this month was a manual count. Until I find a reliable database program to handle the task, I will be doing a manual tally weekly to get the chart back on the set date of the 8th of each month. So if you know of a good database program give me a shout.

Many thanks to those of you who voted for Scott Free's "Free" music video on LOGO. That we have established a truly supportive network of community artists is a very great thing folks! That so many of you took the time to vote for a fellow artist speaks magnitudes about your talent, personal generosity and professionalism. That we have a chance to support a true and representative tribute to our community is icing on the cake. "Free" is number 7 this week, went down one point. Let's tell LOGO and keep doing so that we appreciate the opportunity they provide and would like to have this excellent tribute to our community included. Here is the link: http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml. Thanks again, and what you do for community and each other, you also do for yourself!

Congratulations again on your OutVoice Top 40 Chart placement! Speak Out will be online later today if you are subscribed. The OutVoice July show will premiere on August 20, 2008 on www.rainbowworldradio.com at 8pm eastern time.

Hugs around,

Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Focus Blue
Director GLBT Affairs
http://www.focus-blue.org/
Yes We Can!

Watch for Equality-Net! Coming soon.

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !