[OutVoice] Terry Chrisopher & Friends United in Music for Braking The Cycle

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 06:27:19 CDT 2008

Come out for a night of fundraising with Will Clark's Porno Bingo on
Wednesday, August 20/9pm as part of my riding & fundraising effort for the Braking The Cycle AIDS Ride.  On September 26, 2008 I will be putting down the mic and picking up my bike and riding 275 miles in 3 days through 3 states to help raise funds and awareness for various HIV/AIDS related programs at the LGBT Center of NYC!
To date I have raised 3,362.00!!!  My goal is $5,500.

Will Clark and his Porno Bingo event is supporting me with a night of Porno Bingo, awesome Raffles and my über talented musical guests which include baron, Morry Campbell, Roger Kuhn, Dan Manjovi.  We will be taking the stage between games of Bingo!  Come out for a GREAT NIGHT!

Porno Bingo is located 9th Ave. Bistro at 48th/9th beginning at 9pm on Weds. 8/20.

Terry Christopher - Rider 154 - https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=266826&supid=220032633

Thanks So Much!
-TC