[OutVoice] a sincere thanks

scott free xscottfreex at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 22:17:06 CDT 2008

Outvoice members,

I want to thank everyone who voted for my video 'Free' at LOGO - I made the Click List, and came in at #6!!! This whole voting process has made me realize the importance of everyone helping each other - I know that alot of Outvoicers were there to help me - there's no way I could have made it without your help!

I would be absoultely thrilled if you could take a second out and vote for me again - my video is the featured video on LOGO's website (incredible!!) so you can start there
http://www.logoonline.com
or go directly to the voting page
http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

THANK YOU!!