[OutVoice] Greetings, and a Special Offer from *V*I*R*G*O*

William Neal intraxis at intraxis.com
Mon Apr 21 17:57:23 CDT 2008

Greetings, all, and apologies in advance for any cross-posting.

I know it¹s been a while since many of you have heard from me. In the
meantime, I¹ve been quietly earning my Master¹s Degree in Music Technology
at NYU. Now, with the finish line this May in sight, I¹ve decided to make my
freelance audio production business officially official:
*V*I*R*G*O* Audio Production Services.

I¹m currently producing Rubberlegs¹ forthcoming album, "A Litter of
Synthpuppies", and I¹ve remixed songs by a number of GLBT recording artists,
including Namoli Brennet, Ron Morris, Allison Tartalia, Zenen, and Freddy
Freeman. I love working with other talented queer artists, so I¹m offering a
10% discount to all subscribers to OUTmusic, OutVoice, and Gay Rock
Musicians lists.

For more information about my services, visit:
http://www.intraxis.com/audioservices.htm

To hear samples of some work I¹ve done for GLBT artists:
http://www.intraxis.com/glbtartists.htm

Now, I know some of you have heard that I¹ll be relocating to Amsterdam this
summer. Well, the rumors are true, and I¹ll be continuing my remix and
production work at my sunny new home studio in A¹dam! I have a lot of
experience working remotely over the internet, so bring on those new
projects - NO BORDERS!

Cheers, my friends.

*V*I*R*G*O*
intraxis at intraxis.com