[OutVoice] WOW and BRAVO

Arenamusic at aol.com Arenamusic at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 12:26:17 CDT 2008

Hey heres's a big WOW! BRAVO BEARHUG!  To the guys of Bearapalooza,  Freddie
Freeman and Michael West.

Thank you so much for your efforts. I had such a blast at Bearapalooza
Timberfell. It was so wonderful to hear all the guys work. It made me feel like  I
was back at OutMusic in the good ole days. Each writer had such strong
material.

Thanks to Michael West, Freddie Freeman, Swin Dunbar, Bigg Nugg, Ron  Morris,
Jesse Kerrison  and Charlie Brown

I wish you all great success on the East Coast May tour.

PEOPLE PLEASE SUPPORT THIS MARVELOUS GANG.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUoelvCivco_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUoelvCivco)

I had such a wonderful show personally. It isnt often that i get to sing  'In
My Body' naked! It really means a lot to me to be so vulnerable and strong
at the same time.

Alas we cant show the pix online due to rules but it is fun for me to see
them in private.

So BEARS!    GRRRR and WOOF!

Love,
 Patrick Arena