[OutVoice] R.U.B. plays the Parkside Lounge on Friday

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Wed Apr 9 12:17:27 CDT 2008

This Friday we're celebrating the birthday of Morgan Humphries, manager of
Penang UWS and partner of our bandmate Robert Urban. R.U.B. will play two
sets of '80s covers, with special guest appearances and Magnolia cupcakes!
The party starts at 8pm and only runs until 10:00, so you'll want to be on
time for our very special happy hour.

Check out Robert's fun poster for the event:
www.rubberlegs.com/images/MorganHumphriesBirthday.htm

This will be our first Friday at the Parkside, and we'll premiere more NEW
SONGS. Hope to see you there!

-- Gordon

R.U.B. :: Birthday Bash for Morgan Humphries
Friday, April 11, 2008 - 8pm to 10pm
PARKSIDE LOUNGE
317 East Houston (corner of Attorney St.)
New York City

Robert Urban - guitar/vocals; Gordon Smith - synth/vocals;
Anthony Maulella - drums; Steven Sullivan - bass

R.U.B. bookings & contact:
URBAN PRODUCTIONS
www.myspace.com/areyoubee
212-932-1044
areyoubee.rock at yahoo.com

T. Rex - Wang Chung - Depeche Mode - Cyndi Lauper - Eurythmics - Cars - Devo
- Yaz - Love & Rockets - Rolling Stones - Split Enz - Modern English - U2 -
Psychedelic Furs - Thomas Dolby - Peter Gabriel - The Smiths - Monroes -
Alison Moyet - Led Zeppelin - The Who - Beatles - Violent Femmes - Soft Cell
- Gary Numan - The Smiths - Rocky Horror - Cher - The Vapors - Cheap Trick -
Simple Minds - Marianne Faithful - Elvis Costello - The Odds - Pete Shelly -
The Ramones - Adam Ant - Soft Cell - Robert Palmer - Billy Idol - Missing
Persons - Shocking Blue - Iggy Pop - Tears for Fears - Flock of Seagulls -
Beatles - Pretenders - Our Daughters Wedding - Nick Gilder - Pat Benatar -
David Bowie - Talking Heads - Bjork - Aha - The Cure - Wall of Voodoo - Van
Halen - The Fixx & more!