[OutVoice] Play List: Amazon Radio 04/04/08

Pamela Smith psmith at amazonradio.com
Tue Apr 8 14:38:58 CDT 2008

Amazon Radio! Play List: April 4, 2008 WPKN, Bridgeport, CT and WPKM,
Montauk, NY

SWEET HONEY IN THE ROCK ~ Every Woman ~ BELIEVE I'LL RUN IN … SEE WHAT
THE END'S GONNA BE ~ Redwood
ASHLEY LENNON THOMAS ~ Hard Headed Woman ~ SPARKLE PLENTY ~ Independent
SARAH SAMPLE ~ Moonlight Band ~ NEVER CLOSE ENOUGH ~ Independent
BECKY CHACE ~ Lonely ~ A RIVER UNDER ME ~ Independent
MARY ELIZABETH GRACE ~ Bootlegging Apples On The Road To ~ BOOTLEGGING
APPLES ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION ~ Amatish
IRIS DEMENT ~ Letter To Mom ~ THE WAY I SHOULD ~ Warner Bros.
JENNIFER DANIELS ~ Mary's Song ~ MPRESS RECORDS - NEW ARRIVALS Volume 2
(VA) ~ Mpress
FERRON ~ Snowin' In Brooklyn ~ SHADOWS ON A DIME ~ Redwood
RANI ARBO & DAISY MAYHEM ~ Screwball ~ GAMBLING EDEN ~ Signature SoundS
LESLIE RULAND ~ Hungry For You ~ LESS IS MORE ~ Independent
DRIVE-BY TRUCKERS ~ My Sweet Annette ~ Decoration Day ~ New West
GINA YOUNG ~ My Generation ~ SHE'S SO ANDROGYNOUS ~ 28 Days
DAMEGOODZ ~ Boy Beater ~ Dark Time ~ Independent
REDBIRD: Kris Delmhorst, Jeffrey Foucault, Peter Mulvey ~ Ithaca ~
REDBIRD ~ Signature Sounds
MARIA ZEMANTAUSKI ~ Calendar music bed: Chanteuse ~ ACOUSTIC RAINBOW
Vol. 27 (VA) ~ Poetman
K D LANG ~ I Dream of Spring ~ WATERSHED ~ Nonesuch
K D LANG ~ Je Fais La Planche ~ WATERSHED ~ Nonesuch
PATTY LARKIN ~ Hallelujah ~ WATCH THE SKY ~ Vanguard
PATTY LARKIN ~ Beautiful ~ WATCH THE SKY ~ Vanguard
THE KENNEDYS ~ Better Dreams ~ BETTER DREAMS ~ Appleseed
ME'SHELL NDEGÉOCELLO ~ Call Me ~ PLANTATION LULLABIES ~ Maverick
Fund Raising:
MARY GAUTHIER ~ Snakebit ~ BETWEEN DAYLIGHT AND DARK ~ Lost Highways
MARY GAUTHIER ~ Can't Find The Way ~ BETWEEN DAYLIGHT AND DARK ~ Lost
Highways
ELLIS ~ Blackbird ~ BREAK THE SPELL ~ Rubberneck
THE KENNEDYS ~ Kindred Spirits ~ BETTER DREAMS ~ Appleseed
ME'SHELL NDEGÉOCELLO ~ Call Me ~ PLANTATION LULLABIES ~ Maverick
LVNMUZIQ ~ River ~ CONTEMPLATING THE VOID ~ Independent
RITA CHIARELLI with The Thunder Bay Symphony Orchestra ~ If You Were
Crying Over Me ~ UPTOWN GOES DOWNTOWN ~ Independent
RITA CHIARELLI with The Thunder Bay Symphony Orchestra ~ The Thrill Is
Gone ~ UPTOWN GOES DOWNTOWN ~ Independent
ILENE WEISS ~ Woman of A Calm Heart ~ GLASS HALF FULL (VA) ~ Independent
TERRY WINCHELL ~ Never To Old To Be Held ~ UNDER THE VEIL OF WILDERNESS
~ Independent
ANNE FEENY ~ Preacher and The Slave ~ DUMP THE BOSSES OFF YOUR BACK ~
Independent

Note to artists, promoters, etc: This list is sent to you only because
your work appears on it. All of my play lists are posted to the folkdj
list serve and are available at my web site including links to artists'
web pages.

Pamela S. Smith
host of Amazon Radio!
P.O. Box 217