[OutVoice] WKJCE TLGB RADIO March 2008 Top20 Requests

Joanne Lynn Benjamin garfield25_tg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 02:09:00 CDT 2008

Its Official, its the....

 WKJCE TLGB RADIO March 2008   Top20 Requests

 1. Melissa Clark (5)
     No Man's Land - Coming Out
 2. Vennessa (4)
     Fetish Party Massacre - Love To Hate  Me
 3. Dan Manjovi (3)
     Daddy Longlegs - Woke Up This Morning
 4. Dan Manjovi (3)
     Give 'Em What You Got ( Takin' It Back  ) - Woke Up This Morning
 5.  Michael Callen (2)
     Love dont need a reason - Purple Heart
 6. Robert German (2)
     Mr. Carpentier (Unedited) - Unplug
 7. Jayne County (1)
     Transgender rock 'n roll - The cry of  Angels
 8. John Trudell (1)
     Look At Us ( Peltier/Aim Song ) -  Tribal Voice
 9. The Nomads (1)
     New Within - The Nomads
 10. Terry Christopher (1)
     Slither - Journey of a Wordsmith
 11. Tempest /  Harsh Reality (1)
     two way mirror (fairy tale life) -  Unreleased
 12.  Georgie Jessup (1)
     Until I Dance - American Holocaust
 13. Georgie Jessup (1)
     When You Sang You Are My Sunshine (  Bonus Track ) - Working Class Hero
 14. The Nomads (1)
     Eagle Song - The Nomads
 15. Dan Manjovi (1)
     Celebrity ( Electronica Remix ) - Woke  Up This Morning
 16. Dan Manjovi (1)
     Is Anybody Watching? - Woke Up This  Morning
 17.  Adam Book (1)
     Another shade of blue - In these  verses
 18. Dan Manjovi (1)
     Forgotten How To Dream - Woke Up This  Morning
 19. The Nomads (1)
     Folk Legend - The Nomads
 20. Ater Draconis (1)
     Better Off Dead - Reflecting  Imperfections
 Congratulations to all of the artists and to remember to thanks your  listeners for making this possible :)
 The top 20 playlist has been submitted to Outvoice and will be  reset for April.
 Let the voting begin again...
 -Joanne Lynn
 http://www.wkjce.org

-Joanne Lynn
http://www.freewebtown.com/joanne_lynn/

    WKJCE TLGB RADIO
http://www.wkjce.org/
  http://www.myspace.com/wkjce

   Northwest PA Trans Group
  http://www.freewebtown.com/northwestpatrans/

" I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage (MythBusters)