[OutVoice] All Request September

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 08:01:50 CDT 2007

Thank you to everyone for all the great requests for
our All Request September.  It was some great stuff.
I discovered some new music that will probably make it
into the rotation on a regular basis.

Check out what was requested on our playlists at:

www.thequestoflife.com

Cheers,
Steve

The Quest of Life is about inspiration, inspirational
people, spirituality and music in the Gay, Lesbian,
Bisexual and Transgender community.

Harry Faddis
Steve Sims
The Quest of Life
Fridays Noon - 2pm Eastern
WRPI Troy 91.5 FM

Submit your music so we can play it:

Steve Sims
391 Herrington Hill Road Greenwich, NY 12834

Live on the web @ www.wrpi.org

www.outmusic. com