[OutVoice] QMH for Monday, Sept 24, 9pm CST

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Sep 22 08:44:25 CDT 2007

Howdy,

Welcome  to my September show, another "Songs  I've Been Meaning to Play
Show," with the last 15 minutes of Part 1 being a  tribute to my partner, Jeff,
who died of cancer on August 9th. My deep  appreciation again to everyone who
sent cards and emails.

Part  1
Maxine  Feldman – Angry Atthis (1979)
Maxine  Feldman interview quote (2002)
Ron  Romanovsky – Hard Times for Closet Cases (2006)
Jacqui  Walter of Bluehouse comment (2007)
Bluehouse – Help Me Make It Through  the Night (2007)
Terry  Christopher – Brothers In Arms & Sister Soldiers  (2007)
Nick  Granato – In This Human Race (2007)
Tornados  – Telstar (1962)
Tornados  – Do You Come Here Often (1966)
Joe  Meek – He’s Mine (early 60s)
La  Prohibita – My Johnny Doesn’t Come Around (2002)
Pete  Anders & Vinnie Poncia – She’s  the Girl Who Stole My Baby (1963)
Cannibal  & the Headhunters – Land of 1000 Dances (1965)
Mika  – Grace Kelly (2007)
Ivri  Lider – Jesse (2007)
Ivri  Lider – The Man I Love (2007)
Tribute  to My Partner, Jeff
Tret  Fure – Sail Away (2007)
Mark  Weigle – Wish You Were Here (2002)
Last  Session – When You Care (1997)
Part  2     (internet  only)
Sugarbeach  – I Just Love Girls (2007)
Lisa  Koch comments (2007)
Lisa  Koch – Tall Cool Drink (2007)
Lisa  Koch comments (2007)
Lisa  Koch – Back When We Had Sex (2007)
Jamie  Anderson – Too Busy Being Blue (2007)
Lynn  Frizzell – Hurricane Anita (1977)
Tom  Paxton – Anita OJ (1978)
Manfred  Langer – A Message From Holland (1980)
Terence  Uphoff – Two Fathers (2005)
Paul  Wagner – To Be a Man (1973)
Paul  Wagner – The One (1973)
Andy  White – My Gay Cousin (1996)
Cat  Stevens – Randy (1978)
>From  “Gulp” – Hand Out the Leaflets (1976)
Michael  Winther – The Other Other Woman (2005)
Woody  Simmons – You’ve Got the Love (1977)
Woody  Simmons – It Don’t Rain (1980)
Kitty  Rose – I Ain’t No Pretty Little Thing (2007)
Steve  Snelling – Perfect Strangers (2001)
Susan  Werner – I Was Late for the Dance (2004)
Susan  Werner – Sunday Morning (2007)
DQ  – Drama Queen (2007)

You   can  stream or download this show, and see the all the  photos, anytime
at my site,
_http://www.queermusicheritage.com/sep2007.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/sep2007.html)

And,  the radio version is on KPFT, 90.1fm,  Houston,   Monday, September
24th,
9pm CST, and the station netcasts   at _www.kpft.org_ (http://www.kpft.org) .

And  come back for my October show on the 22nd, for a special on early Queer
Blues.

Thanks    for  listening,

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show  site:

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my  Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and  co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the  GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This  Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past  Audiofile segments are archived
at _http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html)
Also  co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, _www.kpft.org_ (http://www.queervoices.org/)
and at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)