[OutVoice] GenderVision

Joanne Lynn Benjamin garfield25_tg at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 07:50:58 CDT 2007

             This is a repost from Nancy and Gordene.

 Looking for something exciting, fun, and educational to get involved in?

 Join the GenderVision crew!

 GenderVision will be the video version of GenderTalk, our long-
 standing, award-winning radio program on transgender, gender, GLBT,
 and progressive issues. GenderTalk Radio ran for 11 years, and over
 that period we enjoyed a great crew of folks who played a variety of
 roles. If you've ever wanted to get involved in television, want to
 contribute to transgender educational efforts, or are looking for
 something worthwhile to do with your free time, then you owe it to
 yourself to check us out.

 Our first monthly studio taping is set for Nov 27 (7pm), at the
 Beverly Community Access studio here in Beverly. The show will be
 distributed in a variety of ways, taking advantage in the latest
 technology to reach a broad global audience.

 We will be conducting 4 free 2-hour training sessions at BevCam
 studio. The trainings will teach you everything you need to know to
 operate the video cameras and studio equipment, so that you can
 become a fully capable member of our crew. Each session covers a
 different aspect of studio video production.

 Training dates:
 - Tue Sep 27, 7pm
 - Thu Oct 4, 7pm
 - Thu Oct 11, 7pm
 - Tue Oct 16, 7pm

 If you're interested in joining our crew, please send an email to
 nancy at gendertalk.com <nancy at gendertalk.com> with your contact info and (if
 we don't know
 each other) just a little bit about yourself, in terms of your gender
 interest and your technical experience, if any.

 This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an award-winning
 crew, producing a program that will be the transgender community's
 leading media production, and garner international attention. We're
 looking for people who are interested in becoming part of something
 bigger than themselves. It won't take more of your time than you
 want to give, just a commitment to be there when you say you will,
 ready to work with us. We'll initially tape shows monthly; we're
 hoping to tape shows more often as we gain experience, but we might
 accomplish this with multiple crews. But crew slots are limited; we
 can only have 5 non-Beverly residents.

 So don't delay, email us today with your interest in joining us for a
 fun & fulfilling project that you'll always be proud to have been a
 part of.

 Warmly,
 Nancy Nangeroni
 Gordene MacKenzie