[OutVoice] Another All Request Show, Friday, Sept. 21, 2007

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 22:50:28 CDT 2007

We still have room for a few more requests, so send me
an email.

The Quest of Life is about inspiration, inspirational
people, spirituality and music in the Gay, Lesbian,
Bisexual and Transgender community.

This is our third of 4 All Request Music September
shows.  Get your requests in.

Harry talks with Jack Killen about enneagram 7

Steve has more of your music requests.

Play-list and guest's web sites posted after the show
at:
www.thequestoflife.com

I'm planning an all request September on The Quest of
Life. That means that each Friday we will play the
songs you request, as long as they meet our GLBT
artist requirements, pass FCC guidelines for those 7
words, and I can locate the song.

We play on average of 10-14 songs each Friday. That
means that I can accomodate about 48 requests over the
course of the month. I will take them first come
first serve.....that could make for an interesting mix
of music each week.

Help plan the music for September and get those
requests in.

Cheers
Steve

Harry Faddis
Steve Sims
The Quest of Life
Fridays Noon - 2pm Eastern
WRPI Troy 91.5 FM

Submit your music so we can play it:

Steve Sims
391 Herrington Hill Road Greenwich, NY 12834

Live on the web @ www.wrpi.org

www.outmusic. com