[OutVoice] Jack Schell on the SoupyGato show again!

Jack Schell jackschell at davidbowie.com
Tue Sep 18 09:17:48 CDT 2007

Jack Schell on the SoupyGato Show again!

Please tune in to the SoupyGato Radio show on September 19th. You can also download it to hear at your leisure.
They will be playing my The Wedding Song from the Ageless Music CD.
If you enjoy it you can also vote for it online!

 www.soupygato.com

87b
Reaction -- Ching

Jennifer Grassman -- Pretty Girls
Ethan Gold -- Our Love Is Beautiful
Charmaine Clamor -- Need a Lot Of Love

Wormsloews -- Nothing To Hide
Bobby Pizazz -- Love Will Always Be
Jack Schell -- The Wedding Song

Chris Edwards -- Over The Hill
Jenevieve -- Lead Me Home
Direc-T -- Supersonic Baby
Juzt Nutz -- She Thinks I Got Money

Rodney Bailey -- Shooting Star
Monsterpop -- Drop Dead Ugly
Adi Madanes -- Sfatyim Boarat

If you enjoy the show and have a moment to spare, please vote for us at http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=21268 -- the more votes we get the more people who pay attention to the show and the more people to listen to your music.

Thanks again!

Kimmi aka The Fifth Listener

The SoupyGato Show

www.soupygato.com